Thursday 19 February 2009

Day 11 Masai Mara - Intrepid Tent Camp


2/19/09

My last Safari Day started right away seeing many lions including the pride that hunted. We saw the lion cubs playing, a Hyena Den with babies, a Kori Bustard with chick (very rare to see), watched Impalas running and jumping very high. We then took breakfast by the Mara River's main migration crossing with Hippos, Crocodiles and Egrets. My last shot was of 2 lion cubs going for a drink and playing. We had dinner and said farewell to our guides David & Felix. Once again they were the best! Roger did a fantastic job of setting this up and it couldn’t have been better. Tomorrow it's back on a small plane for 45min. back to Nairobi where I will be dropped off at Daystar University to visit.Look for my photo gallery of this trip soon on http://www.eicherfoto.com/ , I will also update this Blog again when I get home with touchups and final thoughts, plus my visit to Daystar! Thanks again to Diane for letting me come and "watching the fort" (Love You!)


See you soon,
David


*** Make sure to visit Roger's website at http://www.natureworkshops.com/ ***

No comments:

Post a Comment